Trainers, the following raid boss list is currently available in Pokémon GO, following the raid pool changes that occurred as Dialga warped its way into battles. We expect this raid boss list to be available from March 1st onwards.
Here are our raiding recommendations for March:
- Poliwrath is the worst of the T4s, but Rhydon, Alolan Marowak, Tyranitar and Absol are all good for their own various reasons. Rhydon is good if you need better IV Rhyperiors (decent against Dialga), you can never have enough Tyranitar, and Absol and Alolan Marowak are good for shiny hunting!
- Get ALL the Machamp. If you do not yet have a good Machamp team, raiding is your best way of getting a hold of a few good ones. Alolan Raichu is good for shiny hunting, the rest of the T3s are skippable.
- Monferno, Combusken and Breloom are good T2s for your end of the work-day raid, since Chimchar and Torchic will someday get a Community Day, and Breloom is a good glass-cannon fighting type. Mawile, as always, is good for shiny hunting. Alolan Exeggutor is good if you have a pesky ‘catch a dragon-type’ quest on your hands!
- Tier 1 is yet again only good for shiny hunting.
- The rest is a mixed bag of previously seen raid bosses which can be raided on a casual basis. You’re not missing out if you’re not doing them (especially if you’re low on Stardust and you can’t power them up to a reasonable level).